LabOS mission is to provide hospitals and medical laboratories with a complete and comprehensive LIS software that offers the highest standards of service and providing a superb user experience through our advanced laboratory solutions. Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to make the world a better place. LabOS is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. LabOS has over 150 employees worldwide with offices in New York, Kiev and Petach-Tikva. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility, community involvement and refer-a-friend program.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
- Build our Infrastructure and DevOps roadmap.
- Manage our production and development environments.
- Evaluate and contribute to the product, service design, and architecture.
- Enhance team technical capabilities and workforce by using cutting-edge technologies from the DevOps culture.
- Work together with developers to build and operate critical production systems.
- Design, plan and execute complex infrastructural changes.
What you will bring with you
- Experience in DevOps engineering position.
- Great team management abilities.
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Docker and Orchestration tools
- Experience in microservices architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud services.
- Experience with configuration management tools (such as Ansible).
- Scripting skills: PowerShell / Bash / Python