We build and integrate our customer’s most challenging solutions, continuously seeking improvement, focusing on the smallest of details, and have an in-depth analysis and system-oriented vision.
Our team works in a dynamic multi-tasking environment, where constant learning and adaptation are part of the job.
We deliver the best customer experience and have a direct effect on our clients and the company strategy.
If you want to be part of a dominant team and find joy in your work – join us!
What will you do?
- You will be directly in charge of our production environment.
- You will integrate new tools into our systems, such as monitoring, configuration etc.
- You will manage proactively and independently on-going tasks, priorities and alerts.
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot complicated technical cases.
- You will handle external and internal escalations while you will constantly learn & share knowledge.
- Work closely with DevOps / R&D teams / Product managers to enhance and drive service reliability.
- You will work in multi-tasking mode and in a dynamic environment.
You will be great for this role if you have:
- Ability to root cause analysis skills and big-picture thinking.
- Ability to document technical information.
- Knowledge with one scripting or programming language.
- Experience in Linux.
- Experience in operation & managing production deployments – an advantage.
- Experience in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure), Git, GitHub – an advantage.
- Networking knowledge, TCP/IP, HTTP – an advantage.
- BA / BSc in Computer Science or Engineering – an advantage.
- Prior hands-on experience with software or reliability engineering – an advantage.
- Experience with monitoring and logging platforms such as Prometheus, Grafana, Docker, Kubernetes – an advantage.