LabOS mission is to provide hospitals and medical laboratories with a complete and comprehensive LIS software that offers the highest standards of service and providing a superb user experience through our advanced laboratory solutions. Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to make the world a better place. LabOS is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. LabOS has over 150 employees worldwide with offices in New York, Kiev and Petach-Tikva. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility, community involvement and refer-a-friend program.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
- 2-3 year of experience in Software testing or relevant experience from military service.
- Server side is a MUST, Client side is an advantage.
- Capability of writing test design documents and test scripts.
- Experience in Software testing of very complex systems – MUST.
- High level of English- speaking and writing.
- Self-learning skills