Marketing is about understanding the clinical laboratory space and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Enterprise B2B marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate will have extensive enterprise B2B marketing experience in both developing GTM strategies and executing marketing campaigns while building the field. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing to meet the company’s business goals and strategic targets.
Objectives of this role
- Collaborate with business team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for our flagship product LabOS
- Oversee and grow the marketing activities by identifying revenue opportunities among established clients and by finding new accounts
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing activity.
- Conducting research about the competitive landscape.
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, testing, tracking, results reporting, analyses, and recommendations
- Lead development of marketing strategy by working closely with clients, managers, creatives, content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on growing the audience for our products and services
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy to drive customer interest and sales
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis
- Updating and maintaining LabOS web-site and social media.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience and successful track record in senior marketing role in an SaaS enterprise B2B company
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Native English speaker- must
- Experience in running lead generation programs including: paid media, email and database marketing, content marketing, SEO, partnerships, events, etc
- Experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- B2B Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Lead generation