LabOS is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to help us take our product reliability and R&D velocity to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to designing and building our automation framework.
- Design and write automation tests for BE services, API, integration and load tests for our background services, external components and front-end.
- Automate our version validation process.
- Participate in bi-monthly QA meetings across the company to exchange ideas and collaborate.
- Research new technologies, analyze and troubleshoot complicated workflows to design testing easily identify faulty components in a complex system.
- Work in a scrum team with other QA automation developers, BE developers and a team leader.
- Participate in team planning, design and reflection meetings, continuously improving the team’s capacity, estimation abilities and product reliability.
- Work with various technologies and components: web and desktop applications, Windows and Linux environments, docker containers, Redis, AWS cloud, different types of SQL DBs, Mongo DB, etc.
- Own and work in a select area and space, start from scratch or build on top of existing solutions, be its champion within the team or across the company, while collaborating with Developers, DBA, DevOps and other teams as needed.
What you need to have
- 3-4 years of experience in Software testing or relevant experience from military service.
- 1-2 years of experience in server-side Automation tests.
- Python, Cypress – advantage.
- Familiarity with SQL – advantage
- Capability of writing test design documents and test scripts.
- Proficiency in English
- Self-learning skills