LabOS mission is to provide hospitals and medical laboratories with a complete and comprehensive LIS software that offers the highest service standards and provides a superb user experience through our advanced laboratory solutions. Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to make the world a better place. LabOS is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. LabOS has over 150 employees worldwide with offices in New York, Kyiv, and Petach-Tikva. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance, internal mobility, community involvement, and a refer-a-friend program.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
In addition to extending your technical knowledge in the DB and SQL fields, you will have extensive interaction with customers and partners in the highest professional manner and work in a young team environment.
• Resolve support cases by following established workflows and processes
• Analyze and Investigate incoming issues from systems in the field
• Assess hardware and software malfunctions by means of diagnostic tools and field technicians input
• Record and classify the issues per needed subjects, sub-systems, systems, etc…
• Continuously look for opportunities to enhance our products and support methods to improve customer service and support
Job Skills & Qualifications::
• Graduated BA in a technological field / technological army units
• Basic SQL knowledge- Advantage
• 2 years of experience with Tier 2-3 technical support in a global company- Advantage
• Experience in reading and interpreting logs- Advantage
• Familiarity with Jira – Advantage
• Ability to learn new technologies and tools rapidly, problem-solving, self-learning and customer service skills
• Team player, multi-tasking capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to independently debug, Self-sufficient and autonomous learning
• Availability for a full-time position