LabOS mission is to provide hospitals and medical laboratories with a complete and comprehensive LIS software that offers the highest standards of service and providing a superb user experience through our advanced laboratory solutions. Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to make the world a better place. LabOS is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. LabOS has over 150 employees worldwide with offices in New York, Kiev and Petach-Tikva. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility, community involvement and refer-a-friend program.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements below – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
• Write, update, edit, and translate all user documentation: Manuals, Quick start guides, Release notes, and video guides.
• Produce high-quality software product documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Provide UI texts and input on existing texts.
• 1-3 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation.
• Native-level proficiency in Hebrew with excellent writing skills which translate into documentation.
• Detail oriented with the ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable for end users.
• Experience working in a high-tech company and collaborating with R&D teams.
• Power user of Microsoft Word.
• Ability to handle multiple projects.
• Experience working in an Agile environment an advantage.
• Technically proficient and easily adaptable to new software.