Come work with us on a vast health focused product, fight COVID-19, hand in hand with top C++, Angular, Automation and QA engineers working in agile SCRUM workflows.
We offer a dynamic work environment, practice work life balance and utilize tools like Slack, JIRA and Zoom to mix working remotely and in-office.
• 5 years of experience in writing C++ code
• Ability to comprehend complex logic
• Windows, Linux experience – advantage
• Team player with great interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in an agile workspace
• Familiar with Git, Perforce, JIRA – advantage